Monday, April 13, 2009

Zoo Empire

I often buy a lot of breakfast cereals for my family (yeah right, it's only me and my wife ;p). Current favorites are Koko Crunch and Honey Stars. Right now they're giving free games with every purchase of the box. You can get different kind of games.

The wrapping of the game's CD looks really crappy I feel like throwing it all together with the cereal box but I've just put it inside my TV cabinet drawer just in case. Boy, how I don't know what it will do to me.

Out of boredom, when you have found out that ASTRO is repeating all it programs again and you don't have Internet access at home (thanks TM, what a great service!) than you remember about the CD that you've got for free. Let's try it out, there's nothing to lose.

Turn out that it took almost all of my off-day time. Haha. I guess that it has been too long since I last play computer games that even free game will do but to be fair, it's not that crappy. It reminded me of those old-school sim game like sim city, sim tower, etc. The game that I'm playing is called Zoo Empire

For a glimpse of the game, check it out on the link below:
http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/zooempire/index.html

How to get it? You can just go to any nearby store and buy a box of Nestle (if I'm not mistaken) breakfast cereal with a CD in front of it. Not only you can get free CD games, you also can eat the breakfast cereal (or should it be the other way around?).

No comments: