Friday, April 24, 2009

Cravings??

Lately, as the title above suggest, I've been craving for a lot of things. Luckily, I'm very particular/meticulous when it comes to buying things. I'll always research/compare for different store/price/brand and list down all the pros and cons before I commit to buy. Yes, it's time consuming, but it have a lot of benefits. One of the advantage is that, in the end I'll not buy it. Haha.

Ok below is the list of the things that I'm craving right now:

1) DSLR Camera
2) Head Unit (CD Player) for my wife's car (Yes, I'm married ;p).
3 ) Video game console
4) Home theater system
5) House??

For example, even if I'm going only for item number 1, there's still a lot of things that I'll need to decide, eg: brand (Nikon or Canon), model (Nikon D80, Canon Eos450d (or wait for eos500d)), budget (below 2k? below 3k? below 3.5k?), package (body only? kit? buy separate lenses?). Whatever it is, DSLR is surely an expensive past time activity. My wife is pregnant right now and I want to capture the special moment with a special camera (yes I know, I need to improve my photography skill first).

Oh yes, that might be the reason? So far, my wife never craves for any weird things. Is it because of this that I'm craving for all those things? Time will tell. Haha

4 comments:

Unknown said...

aku still cravings for iphone ...wlupon dah check kelemahan iphone di internet ..still aku mahukannya .. huhu

Nadya said...

wah cravings die ngalahkan ibu mengandung..sumer yg merabakkan poket lak tu.haha

farahana said...

ahaha..tau xpe.

rupenye inilah sebab da subuh baru nak tido kot.dok compare sana compare sini kat tenet.hehe.

jarrot locx said...

nasa : wakaka...iphone mmg stylo habis beb..tapi features mcm byk xde gak..baik tunggu next version ataupon angkat htc ke..

nadya : waduh tu la pasal..kalo ngidam murtabak ke jeruk ke lolly-pop ke chicken chop ke saving sket..wakaka

farahana : besela tuh..keskes