Sunday, April 12, 2009

Internet access

TMNET SUXXXXXX BIG TIME...this is the longest period since 1999 where I don't have Internet at home. TMNET YOU SUXXXX...ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!. I've been trying to get Streamyx connection into my house since Dec 2008 and I've only managed to get the phone line on March 2009. That's the phone connection only ok, not the broadband itself. Now I need to pay for the rental on the phone line which I'll never use.

Now I'm trying P1 WiMAX. First impression? I'm very impressed at the moment. Although my place is not really in the coverage area and I'm getting weak signal, the speed is damn fast. Eg: Youtube will not buffer at all. Direct http download super fast compared to Streamyx. Streamyx user will notice that lately, Streamyx is slower than pregnant Tapir. I've got until this Friday to test whether I want to proceed with P1. I'm signing for rm99 24months contract. I don't want to commit for that long for crappy service. Who knows after the trial period over, service will be like crap. But so far so good.

Wait a minute, I'll still need to pay the monthly rental for the phone line that I've never use because there's 12 months contract. Ah who cares, I dont give a damn. DARN YOU STREAMYX/TMNET!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

haha .. streamyx suck giler ... mcm biasa ler