Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Waist wasted

Last weekend, finally after i don't know how many days/weeks/months, I'm going out with my wife. Yeah, it's been a long time due to the preggy thingy (nausea, vomitting, etc.).

We went to my office-mate wedding's reception at MATRADE nearby Jalan Duta. Quite happening I would say.

The next day, we went to Mid Valley and shopping like crazy. Jusco had sale at the exhibition level.

What caught me off-guard was the size of my pants now. Arghh damn it. 1 and a half years ago, it was 32. Last year it was 34. Now?? Haha. Let's just say, it has increase exponentially.

This is what you get when you live/work sedentarily in IT line happily without real pressure. At this rate, I'll need to buy new pants every year.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Senasib dgn aku ler locx huhu

Nadya said...

ok lg la ko nk tukar..ada org tu lives in denial..patut dah tukar size..xnk tukar2 gak..padahal nk kancing suar pun dah berpeluh2..haha

jarrot locx said...

Nasa : Ko lebih kronik kot?? haha

Nadya : Oh org itu mmg suka lives in denial, wakakaka...nasihatkannya, bawak2la bersenam..haha