Sunday, May 31, 2009

Recession? What recession?

Last Wednesday, I've accompanied my wife to Putrajaya as she's having some sort of job-related interview there. After that, I've decided to go to Island & Peninsular (I&P) sales office to have a look at the offer that they've for one of their housing project in Kinrara. Seri Idaman to be exact. Check it out here. It was launched last month and it's already sold out. Arghhh, just when I've found out the right place, looks like someone else did, and much earlier. Recession? What recession?

Chelsea won FA cup last night. At least they've got silverware. Haha. With goals coming from regular aging scorer, Lampard and Drogba, I wonder what'll happen 2-3 years from now without younger players. At least, Essien and Mikel Obi still young with Mancienne showing potential. Now what we need is a prodigy striker.

Yesterday, I went out with my wife to my colleague wedding reception and then straightaway to One Utama. We did some shopping for our soon-to-be newborn. As a last minute kind of person, I don't really fancy buying stuff so early but when I think that later, in the later stage of my wife pregnancy, she might get tired easily and I'll have to do the shopping alone, I decided to have a go. Haha.

One thing that I've learned, baby stuff is not that cheap although it's much smaller. Take baby car seat for example. Recaro baby car seat is almost as expensive as the full-size seat. Well, I'll not buy Recaro anyway. I don't want to spoiled my child. Haha.

Oh yes, I've decided, I'll buy a DSLR camera. Now to decide, Nikon or Canon. Lol

No comments: