Sunday, December 02, 2007

A New Beginning

Well first of all, the title above is not that correct anymore. I've started working in a new company for more than one month already. All that I can say for now, the company exceed my expectations. I'm looking forward for a long, bright years ahead in the company.

Recently a lot of things happened in my country, Malaysia. There're UMNO annual meeting ( I can't recall the exact name of this meeting), BERSIH demonstration and Hindraf demonstration. While I've got a lot of things to say about all the mentioned events above, I think it's not that hot now to write it. Maybe I'll write about it later.

For now, I'm looking forward to add my professional certification. I'm planning to take Juniper certification. Maybe that will take some chunks of my personal time as CCNA did. Nevertheless, I'm up for it.

Till then, ciao.

No comments: