Friday, June 19, 2009

Petrol Kiosk

I've found out that Esso On the Run have a cool meals. For rm2.50, you can have a hot dog. It's not as good as Subway but for me, it's on par with 1901 plus way cheaper. Western food is also a steal at rm7.++.

I've just noticed that there's a promotion at Petronas kiosk where you can spend rm30 for your petrol and you can buy their Transformers promo t-shirt for RM10. Sadly, I've been to two kiosk now and both of them have sold-out their black t-shirt. If any of you know which kiosk still have those cool black t-shirt let me know or better, buy for me. :). Don't worry. I'll pay. I want both of them. Autobots and Decepticons.

Roll out!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

aku dah try carik locx .. siap blk kg carik petronas yg ulu2 tuh .. tp abis gak .. member aku dpt beli kt langkawi .. dier ckp psl kat sana org tak isi minyak kaw2 psl ddk dlm pulau n tourist .. klu ada aku mau jugak .. aku mau saiz yg paling gagah (XL ) yer .. hihi

jarrot locx said...

aku da carik..mmg xjumpa...kat cineleisure dia jual rm80..abah dia..gila ripoff..haha