Friday, April 08, 2005


hmmm...actually there's a lot that i want to write...but i think i'm not in the mood right now...i want to update this blog yesterday dusk after watching the match between my favourite team chelsea and bayern munich..well i'm not going to review it...it's easier if you just read it at soccernet.com......but to my frustration..the internet connection was so damn slow..blamed it on the never-ending-downloading activity of anime,movie,dorama,blablabla,etc...by my housemate..those activity consumed all the bandwidth that it is almost impossible for me to just open a website..

well actually aku xkesah diorang nak donlod pejadah suma tuh..tp kalo nak donlod tu rilek2 la..amek sket2..ni donlod skali byk...ni dah smpai aku nak bukak website pon da xbleh..panas la aku..slalu kalo jd camni aku sound bese2 je..but today i'm not in the mood nak sound2 org..so i decided to be 'keji' and alter the configuration in the router(i think it's only me in my house that know how to configure the router)...so the internet was down..puas ati aku..snang suma org xleh guna..(wahh it felt so good to 'meluahkan-ketidakpuasan-hati' in BM..)..haha..

then not long after that one-by-one came into my room and ask what's the problem with the internet??i just said 'ntah...x tau...'......keji x??haha...then slowly the feeling of guilty crept into my mind(crept in my mind ke my heart aa??haha)..well i'm not feeling guilty to those that donlod2 ni..i felt guilty as my other housemates that were innocent in this were also effected by my 'keji' action..no one in my house can access the internet thanks to me!!haha..i'm hard to be pissed off..make me angry so feel my wrath...wahh...is that me sounding so cocky???hehe...enough of that...so i decided to repair the damage that i've done and set the router configurations to its proper settings...and guess what??to my surprised..the internet was still down even after i repair back the router settings..."ahh lantakla...aku pon ada date japgi ni..."...i said to myself...and so i left the house with its internet problem at 8.45am...making the rating of my 'kejiness' became almost perfect...haha..sooo kejiiiiiiiii....

hmm..about the date...actually effa are having a semester break..3 months semester break..and it has been 3weeks since i last see her..feels like 3months already to me..and luckily..her youngest brother have some kind of state-level english story telling competition at PJ..providing me the opportunity to see her again..to make long story short..after slight problem(nak have permission from their parents nak gi dating blablabla..mls plak nak taip..blablabla..)..we managed to see each other!!!yeay!!i'm so delighful to see her again..

yuckkss...citer jiwang ke ape nih..??haha..aku mula merasa geli terhadap diriku sendri...so i'll cut the dating story here..just look at the picture above..a picture can tell a thousand words rite??haha..

wahh..dlm xde2 mood aku ni..panjang gak dah ni..hoho..k la..before it get longer...i'll stop here..bye guys..

p/s:i'm having problem publishing this post..internet so sluggish rite now..luckily i've take a precautios action..copy what i've type and paste it in notepad..i'll be crazy if after typing for so long, it all lost..must be those darn donloding activies again..(rasa nak jd keji lg)...sigh.. Posted by Hello

No comments: