Wednesday, December 22, 2004

crap..

hmm...im thinking what im gonna write here...ahh...i've changed my bedsheet yesterday....just to get a fresh view of my room...you know what, my bed are made of wood, and it's infected by bugs or in bm 'pijat'. damn it's very annoying...you know when you want to sleep you feel like you are being bitten by mosquitoes but you can't hear it or feel it. and it also sucks my blood..i think that's what making me lazy...damn now i'm blaming bugs for my laziness...

i just arrived at my lovely 4th story penthouse(yeah right) here in Shah Alam....from UM...what i'm doing there??well, how should i say it...to be frank..i met my gf there..everytime i see her, i feel so alive..hehe...my soft part..lol...

till here, maybe after this i'll post some serious stuff here. well who knows..im lazy u know...




No comments: